[Qgis-user] Delimited text plugin with fields containing commas

John Callahan john.callahan at udel.edu
Mon Jun 20 13:04:43 PDT 2011

I use semi-colons when I can but have run into situations where commas are
necessary, such as names of places.  I agree with the work-around and I've
done that before.   As long as quotes (") are included around the values, it
should work, and I believe it was working for a while.

- John

John Callahan, Research Scientist
Delaware Geological Survey
University of Delaware