[Qgis-user] New to QGis

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 20:14:47 PDT 2011

Hi Ara,

Welcome to QGis and to GIS in general :)

I tend to just search the archives with google using something like:

{your search term} site:lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/

That seems to work ok for most things.

To join points there should be a plugin in the plugin installer called
Points2One and it can join points together in order to create a polyline.

Let us know if you need any more help with anything.

Regards,
Nathan
http://woostuff.wordpress.com/