[Qgis-user] "join attributes by location" and "join attrtibutes" - ftools

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 11:25:24 PDT 2011

Hi Fred,

to Join attributes use the new Join tool you can find in the vector
properties of qgis 1.7. To add geometryless tables (.csv) to the project
use the "add vector layer" dialog.

Can you share a sample of your data to try do the "join attributes by
location" locally and so try replicate the issue?

cheers

-- Giovanni --