[Qgis-user] qgis-grass-plugin dependency issue

simogeo simon.georget at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 05:30:44 PDT 2011

Hi,

I use the latest stable qgis version  (1.7) on Ubuntu Natty.
Since now, I was using the default Grass package and the Qgis-grass plugin
was working fine.

I added the following repository :
http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntugis/ubuntugis-unstable/ubuntu to update
GRASS.

GRASS 6.4.1 is now installed on my computer. The problem is when I try to
install qgis-grass-plugin through the Package Manager, I get the following
error message :

*qgis-plugin-grass:
 Dépend: grass640+42329*

Could someone help me to make that work? Is it risky to force the install
without checking dependencies?

Many thanks