[Qgis-user] How to make an hyperlink to a multimedia object inattribute table

Christophe TUFFERY christophe.tuffery at inrap.fr
Fri May 6 02:41:50 PDT 2011

Hi Jean-Roc,

Thank you for your answer.
I already tried the first way you mentioned but it doesn't seem to work.
I'm gonna try the second way using eVis... and reading once more the manual
;-).
I hope to be successful anyway.
I will participate to Rencontres SIG La Lettre but only the first day May
17...
Hope to meet you there maybe or to here from you anyway on this list or
elsewhere.

Christophe TUFFERY
Ingénieur de recherche
Institut national de recherches archéologiques préventives
Direction Scientifique et Technique / Service Méthodes et Qualité
7, rue de Madrid 75008 PARIS
Tél.: 01-40-08-81-03 / Fax : 01-43-87-18-73
Courriel : christophe.tuffery at inrap.fr
Site Web : www.inrap.fr