[Qgis-user] 1-band raster plugin and grass r.colors

Benoit benoit-3 at bc-consult.com
Thu May 19 04:53:54 PDT 2011

Hi Brad,

Nope! It's the same as the [1] from Maning, see at the
bottom of the message.

Cheers,

Benoit

On Thu, 19 May 2011 06:46:27
-0500, Brad Nesom  wrote:
Hello Benoit,
 Did you leave out the
reference to [1]?

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 2:53 AM, Benoit  wrote:
 Hi
Maning,

 Short answer: No.

 I've only included a few default rules
from Grass.

 Note that "1-band raster colour" plugin is based on colour
palette files (one file per palette), and, AFAIK, Grass colour palette
is rule based (this means the colour palette is created on the go, when
the user needs it).

 Also note that you can add your own palettes, see
[1] for explanations on how to do it.
 If you do so, could you please
email me the palette so that I can add it to the plugin distro.

 HTH,

Benoit