[Qgis-user] QGis project file with relative paths

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon May 23 01:25:04 PDT 2011

Hi!

Which QGIS Version? Which operating System?
Is Save paths set to "relative" or "absolute" in General of the Project
Properties or did you just change the .qgis project file?

I never changed something in the .qgs file - but everything works nice
for me if i set Save paths to relative ..

regards
Werner