[Qgis-user] rpy2, R and QGIS

Maxime demers burton.1 at sympatico.ca
Wed May 25 07:27:27 PDT 2011

Hi,

I would suggest you to use OSGeo4W to install rpy2. You can find rpy2 in the list of libs when you choose a manual install.

Also, you may have some problem with R.2.12.2 because its not fully compatible with rpy2. I would suggest to try running ManageR with R 2.11.0 or above.

Good luck and please tell us if you are sucessful

Maxime