[Qgis-user] export as vector graphic

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon May 30 20:21:49 PDT 2011

PDF Export on Windows (Works on Linux/Mac) is broken (more info
https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3250). SVG does work but I recommend
clipping all your data closer to the extent of the map composer before
exporting.

I usually go to Inkscape as the next step from SVG or PDF and then
output a final PDF from there.

Enjoy,
Alex