[Qgis-user] Labeling: Inverse scale for label sizes

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 05:40:00 PDT 2011

Pirmin,

In your exercise
http://sourcepole.com/foss4g/en/advanced-labelling.html

the resulting size of the labels is inversely proportional to the rank
of the population, ie. for sites of SCALERANK = 1 labels are actually
the smallest.
I presume this is not what you wanted. I think that this result might
indicate that a tab for "inverse scale" is missing in "Data Defined Settings".
What do you think?
(Obviously the user can always create a new field with the inverse
scaling, but I think that such a button would be quite often used).

Agus