[Qgis-user] Swipe functionality

jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Tue Nov 1 06:21:45 PDT 2011

Ah, these are multi-band images I'm using. The problem with QGIS relying
on plugins is that you're also relying on the documentation for those
plugins, and this one doesn't seem to have much for instance.

Swipe basically allows you to "swipe" a raster layer off so you can
compare it with what's below. Best described with a video -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBl0eKPE37I - see from ~55 seconds.
Cheers,
Jonathan