[Qgis-user] GdalTools Proximity

Giuseppe Sucameli sucameli at faunalia.it
Fri Nov 4 12:45:30 PDT 2011

Hi Lolita,
I'm sorry, I was wrong, the path I wrote contains an error.

Set that path to gdal binaries to
/library/frameworks/GDAL.framework/Versions/1.8/Programs:/usr/bin

which is a list of colon-separated path:
path to gdal binaries, colon, path to python executable.

I hope this help.
Regards.

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Lolita Bizzarri
<lolitabizzarri at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried but doesn't work. The message is the same.
>
> 2011/11/4 Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
>>
>> Il 04/11/2011 14:00, Giuseppe Sucameli ha scritto:
>>
>> > try to set the path to gdal binaries in GdalTools settings to
>> > /bin/python2.6:/library/frameworks/GDAL.framework/Versions/1.8/Programs/
>>
>> if this works, I think it should be added to an help or popup somewhere.
>> all the best.
>>
>> --
>> Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
>> www.faunalia.eu