[Qgis-user] OS X Lion - Experiences?

Mars Sjoden marsofearth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 19:34:12 PST 2011

I have been using QGIS 1.7.1 Williams Framework build for the last while
and I have NOT had the many problems with crashing using symbology.

Fix:  1. Never Double-Click Layer in (legend) T.O.C. to Open Layer
Properties  (for some reason this caused random crashes for some of us poor
folks)

I Did This:

QGIS/Preferences - General - Application - - > Double Click Action in
Legend ----> Open Attribute Table

No accidentally/unknowingly crashing when changing a symbol by accidentally
double clicking to get at the layer Properties window.

So far in this short time span, QGIS appears to have the edge over ArcGIS
9.3 and 10  for stability.

Some infrequent crashes that may have been attributed to very large Raster
Images 2-3Gb.

Loving QGIS!!!

mars