[Qgis-user] OS X Lion - Experiences?

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 19:48:05 PST 2011

Good to know that QGIS in Mac OS X is getting stable.

However, there are 2 things that it is not working in QGIS Mac OS X, right now.

1. Georeferencing plugin (C++ plugin).
2. Rectangle, Oval and Diamonds (Digitizing) python plugin.

These 2 plugins are working properly properly in Ubuntu 10.04.

(I have 3 triple laptop (Window 7, Mac OS X (10.6.4) and Ubuntu
10.04), so I can switch back and forth from Mac OS X and Ubuntu at the
moment. Windows 7 is dormant at moment).

I prefer to use Mac OS X with QGIS since I could run several version
of QGIS by just renaming QGIS and installed another version).

Thanks.

Noli