[Qgis-user] Proposed attribute table UI redesign

stefaan dondeyne stefaan_dondeyne at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 14 01:14:36 PST 2011

Hi Nathan

This looks great to me and it's an excellent initiative.

My only concern is that if "the advanced search" is plainly replaced by "Advanced" it may not be clear what's behind it

Could "search" and "search advanced" not be replaced by an icon, whereby the advanced one would have the same icon but with a "+"  or so?

Best wishes and thanks a lot

Stefaan