[Qgis-user] Proposed attribute table UI redesign

bernhard.stroebl at jena.de bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Nov 14 04:06:27 PST 2011

Dear Nathan,

the idea to rethink the Ui design is good. I like the idea of having the
query stuff on top. I think the "query" button (either labelled or with
a symbol) should persist because many users work with the mouse. For
them it is more convenient to choose the field in the comboBox and then
simply click the button than to switch back from the mouse to the keyboard.

regards

Bernhard

--
Bernhard Ströbl