[Qgis-user] graduated symbols for point layers

Caroline Rendon caroline.t.rendon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 08:06:42 PST 2011

Hi Sake,

This doesn't work for me. The symbols still appear in graduated colors, all
the same size - and the size doesn't seem to change when I change the
number, although it does between millimeters and map units. I'm sure
there's just something I'm missing (I'm new to QGIS) but I can't figure it
out. Thanks for your help!

Caroline