[Qgis-user] raster stats

John Callahan john.callahan at udel.edu
Sat Nov 19 10:57:36 PST 2011

Does anyone has information on the progress of this ticket?  From reading
the comments on the the ticket, it looks as though there are some
possibilities for enhancement.

I use rasters regularly so this issue comes quite often.  For one
particular 10GB DEM (in IMG format) it takes 7 or 8 minutes to calculate
stats in QGIS, which takes a while when it happens every time I open that
file.  Stats have already been computed through gdalinfo.  Thanks for any
information.

- John

New ticket http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3735