[Qgis-user] Error when reprojecting a raster in QGIS

Gerardo Jimenez gejst5 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 20 12:38:00 PST 2011

When reprojecting either a vector or a raster layer problems could arise if the layer and the project are not in the same crs. Remember that by default Qgis assumes that everything you load is  lat lon wgs84. Make sure that your raster layer and the project are in the same crs.
Hope it helps

Gerardo Jiménez Delgado
Instituto de Investigaciones Antropológicas
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Ciudad Universitaria s/n
Coyoacan 04510
Mexico City