[Qgis-user] qgis Problems

Etmond Cauli etmond_cauli at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 01:53:09 PST 2011

Hi,
Im useing the Qgis 1.7.2 and  i have two problems

1)   the first is when i go to the settings > project properties this icon is displayed to me the following error:
Could not open CRS database /resources/srs.db<br>Error(14): unable to open database file
Indead in the project properties windws the Coordinate Reference System(CRS)
Geographic Coordinate Systems and Projected Coordinate Systems
are not listing the projections.

2)  The second problem is with  Fetch python Plugin  window. It is not listed under the pluging tab.

I found other forum with the same problems but not detailed suggestions.
I re-install qgis and all the dependecies nathing change.
Do you have any idea how i can solve the problem.

Regards,Via Pasubio, 88
Taino (VA) - Italy
21020
Coordinates 45.77201, 8.61573