[Qgis-user] Re: NOTICE: QGIS wiki migration to Redmine starts at 3pm CET today

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Wed Nov 23 06:20:21 PST 2011

Hi,

the QGIS wiki is now set to read-only. You can still login, but if you want
to edit you get following message:

"Warning: The database has been locked for maintenance, so you will not be
able to save your edits right now. You may wish to cut-n-paste the text into
a text file and save it for later.

The administrator who locked it offered this explanation: This wiki is read
only at the moment"

Regards
Otto

--
Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee