[Qgis-user] NOTICE: QGIS wiki migration to Redmine starts at 3pm CET today

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Tue Nov 22 23:36:43 PST 2011

Dear community,

we are going to migrate the QGIS wiki from MediaWiki to Redmine today. This
means we will set the current MediaWiki to read-only this afternoon at 3pm
CET and will announce the URL to the new wiki and other changes as soon as
finished the migration.

There will be some work to polish the results of the migration script. And
instead of your "old" user accounts, you will need a valid osgeo ID, as for
the bugtracker etc.

If you want to edit in the wiki but need a osgeo ID, please create an account
here: https://www2.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/ldap_create_user.py

The migration will hopefully be done tomorrow, so we hope that editing in the
new wiki will be available soon again.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards
Otto