[Qgis-user] Error in Georeferencer tool

Dennis M. Linton dennis at dmlinton.net
Sun Nov 27 13:43:18 PST 2011

I have observed this behaviour in QGIS 1.7.2 and found, upon reviewing
the layer properties of the georectified layer, that the coordinate
reference system being used was NOT the one specified in the
Georeferencing plugin.  Rather, the CRS was some unknown custom CRS.
Upon resetting the CRS specified in the layer properties to the correct
one, all was well.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
    Dennis