[Qgis-user] Error in Georeferencer tool

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 02:38:12 PST 2011

I was suspecting something like this too. But the question is that the CRS
of the input image should be, by definition, unknown. In case the input
image has a CRS, this CRS should be just ignored. Instead, the plugin
actually prompts the user about the CRS of the input image. And I do not
find any way to set the input CRS to unknown or just arbitrary x,y
coordinates (while this is possible in Grass).

Where you say:

"Upon resetting the CRS specified in the layer properties to the correct
one, all was well"
do you refer to the input or to the output image?

Agus