[Qgis-user] Error in Georeferencer tool

dennis at dmlinton.net dennis at dmlinton.net
Mon Nov 28 04:37:45 PST 2011

Hi, Agus;

You set your desired CRS in the Georeferencing properties.  What I am
saying is that this setting seems to be ignored and, in place of the
specified CRS, some strange unknown custom CRS is substituted.  By going
to the layer properties for the georeferenced layer (after it has been
added to your project) and resetting the CRS to the correct one, the
georeferenced layer then displays properly.  This is my experience
anyhow - particularly using Google or OSM (both have Google Mercator CRS)
maps as reference.

Best regards,
    Dennis