[Qgis-user] Re: Printing

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at faunalia.pt
Wed Apr 4 09:13:20 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-04-04 at 01:47 -0700, Glen Ossman wrote:
> ok even with setting the scale the points never line up
>
> on the map they show correctly but when i use the print composer and try
> ever scale the points won't line up. this has to be a bug

yes, it seems you are right and that is a known issue

http://hub.qgis.org/projects/openlayers/issues?set_filter=1&tracker_id=1

anyway it is not a qgis issue (the tool is a 3rd party plugin)  and
there are workarounds, like taking a snapshot of the map portion you
need and use it as a normal raster (but I don't know if the google
licence allows such kind of things).

cheers

-- Giovanni --