[Qgis-user] Re: qgis-server problem with spatialite layers

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Sat Apr 21 08:40:49 PDT 2012

Hi Julian

Version 1.7.4 has the bug with relative pathes for spatialite not
supported in QGIS server. The most recent source code (=upcoming 1.8)
works fine.

 >What do you mean when you write: " I remember having added the
relative -> absolute path >conversion for file based databases some time
ago."? You do not mean the "Save paths" in Project >properties, do you?

No, I meant the path conversion in QGIS server.

Regards,
Marco