[Qgis-user] Re: qgis-server problem with spatialite layers

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Sat Apr 21 08:20:25 PDT 2012

Hi Julian

Spatialite layers with relativ pathes work fine for me in QGIS server
with the current developer version (on ubuntu 11.10).

Which version of QGIS are you using? I remember having added the
relative -> absolute path conversion for file based databases some time ago.

Probably you are using different versions on Mac OS and Linux?

Regards,
Marco