[Qgis-user] Problem with qgis-web-client configuration

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Dec 9 07:55:44 PST 2012

Hi Otto,

As Salvatore said you must use one of the GlobalOptions.js template files.

I would also start the developers tools in Google Chrome or Firefox and
have a look at the network requests the browser is making. You can then
test the requests manually and compare with the Apache server log.

It may also be that it is making request to GetProjectSettings and you
have an older version of the server - in which case you can set

var useGetProjectSettings = false;

in GlobalOptions.js

Andreas