[Qgis-user] QGIS-Mapserver GetProjectSettings not supported

Thomas Baumann expedio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 04:27:49 PST 2012

Hello,

I have got a problem with the new version of the QGIS-Webclient.

Even though I updated the QGIS-Server, the "Get Project Settings"-Request
does not work.

I know that I could deactivate the use of the project settings, but I want
to use them for the new webclient.

Does anyone have an idea what could be the problem?

my request has following structure:

https://myip/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?map=/var/data/mymap.qgs&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3&REQUEST=GetProjectSettings

The answer is:

<ServiceExceptionReport version="1.3.0" xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/ogc">
 <ServiceException code="OperationNotSupported">Operation
GetProjectSettings not supported</ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>

my Qgis-server-version is:

XXX at XXX$ sudo apt-cache policy qgis-mapserver
qgis-mapserver:
  *Installed: 1.8.0~precise1*
  Candidate: 1.8.0~precise1
  Version table: