[Qgis-user] MAN-Webclient Help-Links

Thomas Baumann expedio at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 08:05:01 PST 2012

Hello together,

just a quick note about something that I recognised today:

If I use the nice new help-button in the qgis-web-client and click on one
of the Links (navigation,printing etc.) within the help-page then
the anchor will be put at the end of the qgis-web-client-URL.

For example:

before clicking:

https://myservername/qgis-web-client/site900913/qgiswebclient.html?&map=/var/data/mymap.qgs

after clicking it is something like:

https://myservername/qgis-web-client/site900913/qgiswebclient.html?&map=/var/data/mymap.qgs
*#Printing*
*
*
For reloading the page I sometimes just click in the adress-bar of the
browser and hit enter.

When I did this I realised that in Firefox nothing happened (no reloading)
and in Crome the webclient could not be loaded properly during the reload.

Does anyone of you have an idea how to solve this little problem?

best wishes,

Thomas