[Qgis-user] High quality image rendering

Aren Cambre aren at arencambre.com
Sat Dec 15 12:48:30 PST 2012

On Aug. 23, 2012, Andreas Neumann wrote:

*From version 1.9 (or 2.0) - to be probably released in early 2013, there
are other image resampling methods like "average", "bilinear" and "cublic"
- which improves the image display quality considerably. You can set the
resampling method separately for zooming above and beyond the native
resolution.*

Where in 1.9 do I find this? I am running the latest 1.9 build on Windows
as of last night, loaded through the osgeo4w installer.

My goal is print-quality images for an academic document being composed in
MS Word.

I can produce reasonably good images through print composer, but they seem
to be minimally smoothed or anti-aliased.

Aren