[Qgis-user] LecoS problem

Albin Blaschka albin.blaschka at standortsanalyse.net
Mon Dec 17 05:45:11 PST 2012

Hello!

Another possibility is that Phyton and the respective modules are not in
your PATH- System environment...

Google might be your friend ;-)

I googled with "scipy windows" and found the following pages, maybe they
are useful:

http://my.opera.com/Smeets/blog/2011/06/04/how-to-install-numpy-scipy-and-other-python-packages-in-windows

and my this one (linked from the page mentioned above)

http://my.opera.com/Smeets/blog/2011/06/04/python-for-windows

HTH,
Albin