[Qgis-user] OpenLayer scales differently from other in QGIS Print Composer

Alex Druk alex.druk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 07:20:42 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

Sorry for primitive question from novice!

I map different plant species distribution and use Google Physical layer
(via OpenLayers plugin) as base map.

The problem is that in Print Composer even when all layers visually look
fine, Physical layer scales differently from all others on paper or in
image and all my species somehow occur in the middle of Ohio or somewhere
else. I tried OCM Landscape layer with same results.

What I do wrong?

I would appreciate your advice.

--
Thank you.