[Qgis-user] Problem with qgis-web-client configuration

Luis Serra laoserra at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 07:50:08 PST 2012

Hi,

I instaled qgis server version 1.8 (1.8.0-1~precise2). I have no problem to
see my qgis project in qgis-web client if "var epsgcode = 4326" from file
GlobalOptions.js but, if I change the epsgcode to 27493 (and qgis project
properties previously set to  27493), for instance, sometimes I can see my
map in qgiswebclient but most of the times I just see mapcanvas blue...

I guess I missed some simple configuration.

Thanks in advance for any hint,
Luis