[Qgis-user] [qgisserver] relatif path in qgs and raster issue

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Feb 1 06:27:17 PST 2012

 Hi,

 relative paths in QGIS server should work fine - at least it does on my
 system. Did you manually check in the .qgs file if the paths are really
 stored as relative?

 On my system (QGIS trunk, 2-3 days old) self-compiled on Ubuntu 10.04
 LTS it works fine.

 I would first check the source of the .qgs file if the paths are really
 stored as relative and if the files are really available on the server -
 also double check permissions if the wwwrun can access the data.

 Andreas

 On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:46:34 +0100, Yves Jacolin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am testing qgis-server with libqgis-1.7.3 and qgis-1.7.1 for the
> deskop
> side.
>
> I create a qgis project with qgis-1.7.1 all is fine. I have two
> layers : raster
> in netCDF and another in shapefile. I put this qgis project file to
> the server
> and test my new WMS service. The raster layer is rotated and reversed
> (see
> [1]).
>
> If I upgrade qgis on my desktop to 1.7.3 I get the same issue.
>
> Is it something known? I don't have the possibility to test the 1.7.4
> release
> as the ubuntu package is not ready. I will try to investigate tonight
> as I
> have a trunk install for QGIS at home.
>
> Last question: relatif path could not be used in qgis project file
> for qgis-
> server. That seems curious to me as the path is not always the same
> between
> the deskop system and the server system. Anyway do you plan to change
> this? Do
> I need to fill a ticket?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Y.