[Qgis-user] Can not add postgis table

Nomeneta Saili nome.saili at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 21:09:54 PST 2012

Hi list,

I am having problems with adding my postGIS tables remotely through QGIS
1.7.

It has worked before flawlessly until this morning. Now when i try to
connect and add postgis table it its say "could not connect to server :
connection timeout".

My network is working fine and there were no changes made. My postgres
server is up an running. I am able to connect and add my postgis tables
through QGIS on my server that is running my Postgres server fine. Its when
i try to access it from a client PC that is not working.

The ports are opened the ph_hba config file is configured to allow access.
Basically the same setting as before which was working until this morning.

Does anyone has any idea where the problem might be?. I am able to access
my mapserver and other services on my GIS Server but only this
functionality is not work.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Nome