[Qgis-user] Questions QGIS webclient

bernhard.stroebl at jena.de bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Feb 27 08:22:54 PST 2012

Dear all,

I am fiddling around with QGIS server and webclient and I do like both
of them. Thank you for this software!
Whereas QGIS server's configuration is pretty straightforward QGIS
webclient is a higher hurdle.
Here are some questions (more to follow, I am sure :):

1) searchComboBox: I configured two search relations (views): streets
MULTILINESTRING and addresses POINT in my database and they are searched
ok BUT the map does not zoom in at the feature chosen in the comboBox
although the geometry is highlighted on the map

2) MapTips: the map tip always shows the layer's name no matter which
field I defined in my layer properties in the project. Or is the
webclient's map tip configured elsewhere?

regards

Bernhard

________ Information from NOD32 ________
http://www.nod32.com