[Qgis-user] Legend customisation problem - four decimal places

Zmogus zmogus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 11:10:13 PST 2012

Hi,

I have a problem when creating legend (Qgis 1.7.4). Even integer
numbers are followed by 4 decimal places. Like: 91,1000-100,0000. I
would like to see no decimal places with integer or one decimal place
with real numbers.

Please help me to fix this problem. I have to create >500 maps using
map composer and manual deletion would take some time. I was googling,
searching qgis manual, menus, registry entries and haven't found how
to solve this issue. I have tried loading data from cvs file plus cvst
with data types definitions and directly from the shape file columns.

Am I missing something very simple?

Kind regards
Vytautas