[Qgis-user] Problem in loading PostGIS table into QGIS

Imas Sitanggang sitanggang.imas at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 00:50:35 PST 2012

Hi all QGIS users, I have a problem in loading PostGIS table into QGIS. In the dialog window “Add Postgis Table(s), I cannot found the recently created tables in the database PostgreSQL.  So I cannot load it into GGIS project.  Before this, I found new created layers in the window with the value “Waiting” in the colomn Type, but now there are only POLYGON, LINE, MULTIPOLYGON, and POINT appear in the coloum Type.   Anyone, kindly give me any solution to my problem.
Thank you

Imas Sitanggang