[Qgis-user] Re: Mapbooks with Easyprint

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Sat Jan 7 15:04:32 PST 2012

Thanks for your suggestions on how to manipulate the PDF afterwards.

The "reverse print" is quite smart, but my experience is that reprint might
some times lead to very big files.

I gave up getting PDFShuffler to function (several other program had to be
installed first) but I found the free Opensource program PDFSam
http://www.pdfsam.org/?page_id=32 http://www.pdfsam.org/?page_id=32 , which
has a Reverse button in the "Visual Reorder" section.

It even comes in a portable (or at least not installer-based) version. Also
a Mac version is available.

-----
Regards Morten

(Qgis 1.7.3 standalone and Win 7)