[Qgis-user] Installation of Master QGIS 1.9 succeeded and failed

Abbas Abdul Wahab abbas.abdulwahab at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 07:59:58 PST 2012

   - Office computer was installed with stable QGIS 1.7.3. I then
   uninstalled it using Synaptic then to be safe removed etc. etc with "suso
   apt-get autoremove". Later I installed Master QGIS 1.9 using "sudo apt-get
   install qgis1.9" and it worked well.

   - But on home computer installed with stable QGIS 1.7.3, I uninstalled
   it with Synaptic then to be safe removed etc. etc with "suso apt-get
   autoremove". Later I installed Master QGIS 1.9 using "sudo apt-get install
   qgis1.9", computer gets* re-installed with stable QGIS 1.7.3*.

How come? Any advise?

--
Abbas Abdul Wahab