[Qgis-user] Re: demo data for multiview plugin

Bob and Deb bobdebm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 09:04:34 PST 2012

Hi Marco,
When I load a netCDF file, it is loaded as a multi-band raster with each
band associated with a timestamp.  It would be so cool if your plugin could
work with netCDF files!

Regards,
Bob

On Jan 10, 2012 12:33 AM, "Marco Bernasocchi" <marco at bernawebdesign.ch>
wrote:

> Hi Agustin,
> The files are rasters, like a DEM, each xy coordinate hold the value of a
variable at a certain time
> For example:
> Temp-hourly-0
> 3 1 9
> 5 7 1
> 4 1 0
>
> Temp-hourly-1
> 4 1 8
> 5 8 1
> 4 1 0
>
> And so on, you can name the files as you want, and accordingly set the
regexp that reads the filename in the data importer Ui.
> The file name needs to contain 3 infos, variable name, temporal
resolution identifier, timestamp identifier