[Qgis-user] Importing csv with UTM coordinates and zoning

Frederick Löbig frederick.loebig at live.de
Wed Jan 11 05:37:04 PST 2012

yes, I'm on Ubuntu 11.10. I will try some things and if I get to any result's I'll let you all know...

Cheers,
Freddy

B.Eng. Frederick Löbig
Röderichstraße 59
60489 Frankfurt am Main
---
E:: Frederick.Loebig at grunsnid.de
P: +49 (0) 69 - 78 99 52 41
M: +49 (0) 174 - 70 89 296
---
Office:
euNetworks GmbH
Ludwig-Landmann-Straße 40560486 Frankfurt am MainP: +49 (0) 69 - 90 554 - 534
E: Frederick.Loebig at eunetworks.com
S: floebig

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email without reading it and notify the sender.