[Qgis-user] Re: Request

Mauricio de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 08:25:57 PST 2012

Hi, Deepak.
Thanks for using the wktraster plugin. I think I might know what
happened to your setup. Please tell me if I guessed wrong.

Postgis SVN is under some harsh changes. I've recently uploaded
wktraster version 0.5.3 in order to handle some of these changes.

Many changes made in the recent postgis 2.0 SVN updates made it
impossible to use the same databases that we worked with last year. This
means that you have to either upgrade your database or build a new one.

I think that there is a script to upgrade the database in the SVN tree.
You can search for it near the rt_postgis.sql file.

You probably noticed that the plugin isn't uploading raster to database
for now. It's also a consequence of the recent changes and should be
solved when the work on the postgis 2.0 raster loaders is done.

I'm sorry that you are having problems because of the update. If you
wish to keep the old database, the older version of the plugin should
still work. You can download it at:
http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/wktraster/

All the best,

Mauricio C. M. de Paulo
Engenheiro Cartógrafo
Mestrando em Sensoriamento Remoto (INPE)