[Qgis-user] Re: Request

Mauricio de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:04:21 PST 2012

The link I posted is to download the 0.4.2 zip file. You should unzip it
in your ~/.qgis/python/plugins on linux. On windows I think it's
c:\documents and settings\username\.qgis\python\plugins.
This is how you can manually install a python plugin.
All the best.

Mauricio C. M. de Paulo
Engenheiro Cartógrafo
Mestrando em Sensoriamento Remoto (INPE)