[Qgis-user] Atlas plugin - create map books

Luca Lanteri mescal72 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 01:53:28 PST 2012

FANTASTIC !
The estension is just the improvement of easyprint that I need for my work.
- it uses the composer for layout instead of xml file,
- there isn't limitation in the number of custom field,
- output in different format.

in the next days I'll try to use it and I hope to send some useful feedback

many thanks to OSLANDIA.