[Qgis-user] Atlas plugin - create map books

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:21:12 PST 2012

On Jan 25, 2012, at 12:48 AM, Vincent Picavet wrote:

> Hi,
> A quick message to point you to a new «Atlas» plugin, which let you
> create pdf map books given a layer defining map zones.
> The plugin is available in the experimental part of the new plugin
> repository.
>
> A few links :
>
> http://www.oslandia.com/tech/?p=1079
> http://hub.qgis.org/projects/atlas
> http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/atlas/
>
> I hope it will be useful to you :)
> Vincent

Hi Vincent,

This is a very useful idea, but seems to be not working on my OSX environment using a trunk build. I submitted a couple of bugs that you may already have seen. For convenience, I've linked them here as well. Perhaps others who have developed python plugins will be able to assist in debugging these issues.

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/4922
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/4923

Thanks for undertaking this quality addition for qgis. I look forward to seeing it progress.

Regards,
John