[Qgis-user] Converting CSV into a database

Gerhardus Geldenhuis gerhardus.geldenhuis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 04:40:19 PST 2012

Hi
That installation unfortunately had no effect. Still no python plugin menu
option. In addition I also get the message:

WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  libqgis1.7.3 python-qgis python-qgis-common
Install these packages without verification [y/N]? y

which I ignored

I ran sudo ldconfig thinking maybe a link somewhere is missing but that did
not do the trick either. The packages were installed previously:

Preparing to replace python-qgis 1.4.0+12730-5ubuntu1 (using
.../python-qgis_1.7.3-1~natty1_i386.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement python-qgis ...
Preparing to replace python-qgis-common 1.4.0+12730-5ubuntu1 (using
.../python-qgis-common_1.7.3-1~natty1_all.deb) ...

so maybe there is something else wrong?

Regards

Gerhardus Geldenhuis