[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] knock knock - 1.7.4 is outside

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 09:29:52 PST 2012

Werner,

Some users (including myself) offered themselves to carry out some
testing of the new releases in order to
at least write a list of the most important "Known Problems". Perhaps
we can do it for 1.7.4,
once the binaries are released,  as a first experiment. Afterwards we
can decide on more formal and organized ways
of doing this. By now the idea would be that each tester would test
those tools that he/she uses the most and/or are most critical
for his work.
We would need a page in the wiki to make a list of the tests that each
user is able to do, and the the results. After a week or so we
could summarize a text to be distributed in the Download page.
Is this possible?

Agus